- Lifeway Church Resources
- Publication Date
- 9.4” x 6.9” x 0.6”
Who Am I?
It is easy to feel overwhelmed and confused when trying to answer this question. From your school and home to the apps on your phone, someone or something is attempting to answer it for you. But, who's right?
The only way you can truly know who you are is by knowing the One who has the authority to define you. Once you begin to understand who God is and what it means to be created in His image, you'll start to discover who you are and the spiritual inheritance that you have. Because when you discover who God says you are, you can start walking in your true identity as a daughter of the most high King.
This Bible study will examine spiritual truths from the Book of Ephesians to lead you into a closer relationship with God and a better understanding and appreciation of your God-given identity - which is fulfilled in Christ.
It's time we stop letting everything and everyone else tell us who we are and start believing who God says we are. Little sister, get prepared to live the life your heavenly Father imagined for you from the beginning -- the authentic narrative that God has made rightfully yours.
"I will praise you because I have been remarkably and wondrously made." Psalm 139:14
Defined Teen Girls' Bible Study Book includes content for eight sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, "How to Use this Study," tips for leading a group, and a leader guide.
1. Uniquely Created
2. Struggles and Solutions
3. Vital Signs
4. Who You Are
5. What You Have
6. Walk This Way
7. In Christ, On Purpose
8. Guarding Your Identity
- Teaching videos featuring author Priscilla Shirer, approximately 15-20 minutes each week -- available with the purchase of a Leader Kit
- Leader helps in the back of the book to guide questions and discussion with small groups
- Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- 8 group sessions, 7 weeks of homework
- Answer the questions "Who is God?" and "Who am I?"
- Provides an in-depth examination of spiritual truths from the Book of Ephesians to lead you into a better understanding and appreciation of your God-given identity.
- Learn how sin has uniquely broken you.
- Discover how you can be transformed by the gospel of Christ.
- Understand what it means to be created for good works.
- Use the unique way God has gifted and created you to serve others.
- Take hold of the grace available to you in Christ.
- Find purpose and meaning in Christ.
- Define yourself by the Creator's call instead of by a cultural identity.
- Five personal study options each week will challenge you in the discipline of daily Bible study.
- Each day of homework will guide you as you learn that your identity is rooted in your relationship with God.
Stephen Kendrick, Author
Alex Kendrick, Author
Alex Kendrick is associate pastor of movie outreach for Sherwood Baptist Church. He is also an actor, writer, and director whose film credits include Facing the Giants, Fireproof, and Courageous. He and his wife, Christina, have six children.
August 06, 2019
The Love Dare, Leathertouch
January 01, 2013
July 11, 2011
January 21, 2020
October 20, 2015
It's Okay Not to Be Okay
September 03, 2019