- Buy 10+ and save 30%
- Buy 20+ and save 40%
- Bethany House Publishers
- Publication Date
- 10.7” x 8.5” x 11.0”
You're Unique. You're Valuable. And You Have an Incredible Future!
Did you know that you're gifted in ways you've probably never thought of? That you can make your dreams of success and a future meaningful future a reality? The Find Your Fit Discovery Workbook will
· help you know yourself better
· prime your thoughts about careers
· show you areas where you might volunteer and serve
· encourage you to try new things and spot special interests
· set you loose to be who you are
· show how your interests and personality match possible occupations
This workbook includes self-assessments, questions for digging deeper, and group exercises. Don't let the future sneak up on you. Seize the moment and start learning how you can reach your true potential!
The Find Your Fit Discovery Workbook provides a comprehensive career exploration tool for teenagers. Distilling key information and exercises from the popular book Find Your Fit, it's ideal for classroom use or individual coaching. This resource makes accessible to teens:
· John Holland's theory of interest areas and the world of work--the theory behind the Strong Interest Inventory®
· natural talents--including artistic and social gifts that most aptitude tests overlook
· personality type--the theory behind the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®, the most widely used personality inventory in history
Kevin Johnson, Author
Karen Eilers, Author
education and career paths.
Jane Kise, Author
December 05, 2017
Resolving Everyday Conflict
July 07, 2015
April 01, 2008
The Awesome Book of Bible...
April 01, 2011
August 16, 2009
August 16, 2009