- Buy 20+ and save 35%
- Tyndale Momentum
- Publication Date
- 9.2” x 6.2” x 1.5”
From the back cover:
Dr. Daniel Amen's groundbreaking Memory Rescue plan can help you change your brain to improve your memory today--and decrease your risk for memory-related problems in the future!
Your brain's history is not its destiny. Even if you have brain fog or trouble remembering now, it doesn't mean you always will. You can start having a better memory today by engaging in the Amen Clinics' simple Memory Rescue: BRIGHT MINDS program. What's more, the same plan will improve your energy, mood, sleep, weight, and overall success in life.
Brain-imaging studies prove that the physical changes linked to memory loss actually start in the brain decades before you show any symptoms. Based on an approach that has helped thousands of his patients at the nationally known Amen Clinics as well as the latest medical research, Dr. Amen's complete Memory Rescue plan--including dietary changes, physical activity, mental exercises, and even spiritual practices--can help you take control of your brain health starting today.
Memory Rescue will enable you to:
- identify your risk factors for Alzheimer's disease, dementia, and memory problems using Dr. Amen's innovative BRIGHT MINDS approach
- create a personalized plan to overcome your own risk factors
- develop habits to improve your life by enhancing and retaining memory function
- provide constructive support to a family member with dementia or other memory challenges
- become the best person you can be in mind, body, and soul
From the flap:
A healthy brain is critical to an amazing life, and one of the most important markers of an unhealthy brain is declining memory.
Although this problem is common as we age, it is not inevitable. And memory loss can be treated most effectively in the early stages. If you or a loved one is struggling with recall or memory, no matter how insignificant it seems, now is the time to get serious about your brain's health.
Memory Rescue is based on an amazingly simple idea: The best way to sharpen your memory, reverse brain aging, and decrease your risk of Alzheimer's is to eliminate, prevent, or treat all of the risk factors that steal your mind.
You need this book if:
- your memory has never been good and now it's getting worse
- you frequently misplace your keys or phone
- you often wonder why you came into a room
- you read a book or an article but don't remember much of it
- you notice that a loved one's failing memory is interfering with everyday tasks
- you are concerned about a family member who has been diagnosed with dementia
Feel Better Fast and Make...
Dr Daniel Amen
November 13, 2018
Dr Daniel Amen
October 09, 2018
Stones of Remembrance
Dr Daniel Amen
November 14, 2017
October 20, 2015
Switch On Your Brain
Dr Caroline Leaf
August 04, 2015
Free to Focus
April 09, 2019