The Way of Life
Experiencing the Culture of Heaven on Earth
- Destiny Image Incorporated
- Publication Date
- 8.9” x 5.8” x 0.9”
Can the Supernatural Become Natural?
Bill Johnson, respected pastor, bestselling author and senior leader of Bethel Church, lives in a culture of the miraculous. In his groundbreaking new book, The Way of Life, he shares not as a theological spectator, but as an active participant in a historic move of God that has been sweeping the nations.
From over 40 years of personal experience with the Holy Spirit, Bill mentors you on how to:
- Create a supernatural "greenhouse effect" that impacts the world around us through practicing Kingdom values.
- Sustain a flow of God's supernatural powerin your life, your family and your church community.
- Develop a culture that values wholeness--body, soul and spirit--where the Kingdom has tangible impact on every area of our lives.
- Build supernatural relationships through honor and seeing the significance of every person.
- Walk in the completed work of the Cross because you are grounded in an "It is Finished" theology.
- Partner with the Presence of the Holy Spiritto transform the everyday places where God leads you.
- Run towards impossible situationsand release the supernatural solutions of Jesus.
Bill Johnson, Author
January 01, 2012
School of the Prophets
January 06, 2015
Love After Marriage
May 04, 2012
The Supernatural Ways of...
September 19, 2017
Moving in Glory Realms
September 04, 2018
Re-Digging the Wells of...
December 19, 2017