Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely
- Buy 20+ and save 35%
- Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date
- 8.3” x 5.4” x 0.8”
The enemy wants us to feel rejected . . . left out, lonely, and less than. When we allow him to speak lies through our rejection, he pickpockets our purpose. Cripples our courage. Dismantles our dreams. And blinds us to the beauty of Christ s powerful love.
In Uninvited, Lysa shares her own deeply personal experiences with rejection from the incredibly painful childhood abandonment by her father to the perceived judgment of the perfectly toned woman one elliptical over.
With biblical depth, gut-honest vulnerability, and refreshing wit, Lysa helps readers:
- Release the desire to fall apart or control the actions of others by embracing God-honoring ways to process their hurt.
- Know exactly what to pray for the next ten days to steady their soul and restore their confidence.
- Overcome the two core fears that feed our insecurities by understanding the secret of belonging.
- Stop feeling left out and start believing that "set apart" does not mean "set aside."
- End the cycle of perceived rejection by refusing to turn a small incident into a full blown issue.
Lysa TerKeurst, Author
A Confident Heart
August 01, 2011
The Daniel Dilemma
October 17, 2017
Twelve Women of the Bible
August 11, 2012
The Best Yes Study Guide
August 12, 2014
April 17, 2018
You're Going to Be Okay
February 04, 2014