- Group Publishing (CO)
- Publication Date
- 10.7” x 8.3” x 0.4”
- All-In-One Sunday School
Discover 13 fun, Bible-based programs full of creative ideas for classes with kids ages 4 to 12. You'll save time and money--just gather a few common, inexpensive items, photocopy the handouts, and you're ready to teach creative Bible lessons your kids will love. Each lesson comes complete with...Active-learning experiences--to catch kids' interest and teach them lessons they'll remember, Interactive Bible stories--to help even the youngest kids grasp the real meaning of Scripture, Life applications--to encourage children to use what they've learned, Take-home handouts--so children can share what they've learned with their families, And more--including tips to help you better understand kids
BONUS: You'll also discover how to help kids of multiple ages work together as a team...learn what to expect from different age groups...and be able to give young children the extra attention they crave while helping older children feel special as they help younger children learn.
ALL-IN-ONE SUNDAY SCHOOL: VOLUME 3 contains lessons that are seasonally tied to Spring.
Kids will learn these Bible points:
1. Jesus wants us to tell others about him.
2. God will always take care of us.
3. Jesus deserves our praise.
4. Jesus is alive.
5. God's resurrection power is with us today.
6. Jesus wants us be like him.
7. God hears and answers our prayers.
8. God's love is for everyone.
9. God gives us joy in good times and bad.
10. God wants us to be at peace.
11. We can trust God to help us.
12. God's people are gentle and kind.
13. God wants us to be thoughtful and wise.
Use "All-in-One Sunday School" any time you want to teach meaningful Bible lessons to kids of different ages--in the same class. You'll be ready no matter who shows up
Group Publishing, Author
Lois Keffer, Author
Group Children's Ministry Resources, Author
October 07, 2003
Answering Your Kids'...
July 15, 2014
April 21, 2015
10 Wonders of the Rosary
January 01, 2019
Light of the World
September 03, 2019
Classical Me, Classical Thee
August 22, 2017