All the Places to Go...How Will You Know? Participant's Guide with DVD
God Has Placed Before You an Open Door. What Will You Do?
- Buy 20+ and save 35%
- Tyndale House Publishers
- Publication Date
- 7.8” x 5.8” x 1.0”
Are you ready for an adventure?
Rarely in the Bible does God command someone to stay. He opens a door, and then He invites us to walk through it--into the unknown. In this six-session DVD study, bestselling author John Ortberg opens our eyes to the countless open doors God places before us every day, teaching us how to recognize them and giving us the encouragement to step out in faith and embrace all of the extraordinary opportunities that await. The study guide is packed with video notes, discussion questions, suggestions for further study, and ideas for practical application. Session titles include:
- The Open Door: How to Recognize Divine Opportunities
- Door #1 or Door #2: How Do I Decide Which Door to Walk Through?
- How to Cross a Threshold: Practicing Discernment
- The Doors We Open for Others: Seizing the Opportunity to Bless Others
- The Jonah Complex: The Things That Hold Us Back
- Thank God for Closed Doors: Why God Leaves Some Doors Closed
John Ortberg, Author
June 01, 2011
October 06, 2015
Leading Small Groups with...
January 15, 2013
Union with Christ
August 31, 2016
The Life You've Always Wanted
May 05, 2015
Soul Keeping Study Guide
April 22, 2014