CSB Baker Illustrated Study Bible, hardcover
- Translation Other English
- Bible Portion Complete
- Type Study
- Concordance Yes
- Binding Material Cloth
- Baker Books
- Publication Date
- 0.0” x 6.63” x 9.5”
Experience God's Word as Never Before
This fully illustrated, information-packed study Bible provides fascinating insights into the Scriptures and the world in which they were written.
· Information-rich, section-by-section study notes deepen your understanding of God's Word.
· Hundreds of full-color images bring the world of the Bible to life.
· More than 100 full-color maps place the action of the Bible in its geographical setting.
· Artists' reconstructions, driven by historical and archaeological study, help you encounter the past in a new way.
· Extensive time lines show how key people and events in the Bible connect with one another and with events in the ancient world.
· Key family trees help you track intergenerational connections.
· Figures and charts organize key information in a way that is easily understandable.
· Connections draw your attention to significant themes of God's Word.
· More than 150 articles allow you to explore important concepts in a deeper way.
· More than 450 clear and accurate definitions of key words provide meaning and background for people, places, and ideas.
Additional features include: cross-references, a concordance, single-column Bible text, words of Christ in red, footnotes, outlines, comprehensive section introductions, and detailed book introductions.
CLOTH FULL COLOR, Author
CSB Study Bible for Boys...
March 20, 2018
CSB Study Bible for Girls...
March 20, 2018
CSB Baker Illustrated Study...
Baker Publishing Group
November 06, 2018
Study Bible-NIV-Personal Size
October 05, 2011
NKJV, Unapologetic Study...
November 07, 2017
Catholic Student Bible-NABRE
World Catholic Press
May 27, 2011