It's Not Supposed to Be This Way Study Guide
Finding Unexpected Strength When Disappointments Leave You Shattered
- Buy 20+ and save 35%
- Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date
- 9.0” x 7.2” x 0.5”
Life often looks so very far from the reality we long for. Lysa TerKeurst deeply understands. But she's also discovered that whether we're dealing with daily disappointments or life-altering loss, we can find unexpected strength as we wrestle well between our faith and feelings.
This book offers a safe guide, fresh biblical insight, and life-giving perspectives for living in between Eden and eternity. With grit, vulnerability, and honest humor, Lysa helps readers:
- Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
- Train themselves to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so they can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
- Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give them more than they can handle.
- Shift their suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing them.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help them navigate hard realities with real help from God's truth.
This study guide is designed for use with the It's Not Supposed to Be This Way Video Study (sold separately).
Lysa TerKeurst, Author
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of It's Not Supposed to Be This Way, Uninvited, and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
A Confident Heart
August 01, 2011
It's Not Supposed to Be...
November 13, 2018
March 27, 2018
August 09, 2016
It's Okay Not to Be Okay
September 03, 2019
The Next Right Thing
Emily P. Freeman
April 02, 2019