- Buy 20+ and save 35%
- Translation New Living
- Bible Portion Complete
- Type Study
- Binding Material Paper
- Tyndale House Publishers
- Publication Date
- 8.0” x 5.2” x 1.4”
The Life Recovery Bible: leading readers to the source of recovery--God himself.
- Twelve Step Devotionals: A reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery and interspersed throughout the Bible text.
Each of the Twelve Steps is supported by a video introduction featuring Stephen Arterburn and David Stoop. Find the videos at www.LifeRecoveryBible.com.
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals: Based on the Serenity Prayer, these devotionals are placed next to the verses they are drawn from--an excellent 29-day devotional reading plan.
- Recovery Principle Devotionals: More than 50 Bible-based devotionals, topically arranged, build upon each other to create an excellent guide to key recovery principles.
- Recovery Reflections: Topically arranged recovery reflections, at the end of most Bible books, pinpoint key insights learned from specific Scripture passages.
- Recovery Profiles: Key Bible figures are profiled, and important recovery lessons are drawn from their lives.
- Recovery Notes: Interspersed throughout the Bible text, these notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery.
- Topical Bible Verse Finder: Quickly find what the Bible says about common issues.
- Recovery Themes: Prominent recovery themes are discussed at the opening of each Bible book.
- Additional Features: Book outlines, book introductions, topical index, devotional indexes, recovery profile index, and a user's guide.
- A Life Recovery Facilitator's Guide
- A Step-by-Step Life Recovery Meeting Guide
- Advice for Thriving in a Secular Recovery Group
- Wisdom for Creating Recovery Groups in Church
September 01, 2010
The Life Recovery Bible NLT
September 05, 2017
Every Man's Bible-NLT...
April 01, 2014
Life Recovery Bible NLT,...
October 03, 2017
KJV Study Bible for Girls...
March 15, 2016
CSB Baker Illustrated Study...
Baker Publishing Group
November 06, 2018