Listening to God
Learn to Hear Him Through His Word
- Buy 20+ and save 35%
- Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date
- 9.0” x 6.1” x 0.4”
- Charles F. Stanley Bible Study"
During his sixty years of ministry, Dr. Charles Stanley has faithfully shared the biblical principles that have guided him and helped him grow in his knowledge, service, and love of God. The Charles Stanley Bible Studies captures his many years of teaching on these principles in twelve lessons and will guide readers on how to apply them in practical ways to their everyday situations.
Each lesson includes:
- Overview A brief look at what is covered in the lesson
- Life's Questions A teaching from Dr. Stanley that unpacks the topic of the lesson
- Living the Principle Application and Bible study questions based on the key points
- Reflection Key takeaways to put into practice today and tomorrow
- Notes and Prayer Requests A closing section to record any insights and needs
God's principles in His Word are as applicable today as when they were first written. They have the power to forever change the way we think, act, speak, and live out our lives. Each of the studies in this series will help readers to better understand these principles and put them into practice every day.
Each study has been revised and updated from the previous edition (titled the Life Principles Series) and includes two new lessons not included in the previous version.
Charles Stanley, Author
Teaching Kids Authentic...
July 01, 2003
A Woman's Guide to Reading...
January 01, 2013
Victory Over the Darkness...
Neil T. Anderson
July 07, 2000
It's Not Supposed to Be...
November 13, 2018
10 Wonders of the Rosary
January 01, 2019
Growing Strong in God's Family
September 03, 2019