NRSV Wesley Study Bible Charcoal Bonded Leather
- Bible Portion Complete
- Type Study
- Binding Material Bonded Leather
- Abingdon Press
- Bonded Leather
- Publication Date
- 10.1” x 7.8” x 1.6”
Love God with a warmed heart. Serve God with active hands.
Lead an abundant life, grow as a faithful disciple, and find new avenues to serve. By studying the Wesley Study Bible you will share God's grace and find the good gifts God has for you. As God transforms you through study, you will be inspired to transform the world. Contributors from across the Wesleyan family join together to help you experience God in fresh ways.
- Comprehensive study notes on NRSV text by over 50 biblical scholars
- Accessibly written life application and inspiration by over 50 key pastors
- Easy-to-understand explanations of core terms by over 60 Wesley experts, including: eternal life, forgiveness, grace, heaven, holiness, justice, and mission
- Extended reference to works by John Wesley
- 19 pages of full-color maps; cross references; and summary of each biblical book
- 7- x 9-/18- trim size with a 9.75 font
People in these churches will be especially interested in The Wesley Study Bible
- African Methodist Episcopal Church
- African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church
- Christian and Missionary Alliance
- Christian Methodist Episcopal Church
- Church of the Nazarene
- Church of God (Anderson)
- Free Methodist Church of North America
- The Salvation Army
- Wesleyan Church
- United Church of Canada
- The United Methodist Church
General Editors: Joel B. Green is Professor of New Testament Interpretation at Fuller Theological Seminary.
William H. Willimon is Resident Bishop of the Birmingham Area of The United Methodist Church.
Joel B. Green is Professor of New Testament Interpretation at Fuller Theological Seminary.
Joel B. Green, Editor
William H. Willimon, Editor
Will Willimon has published many books, including his preaching subscription service on MinistryMatters.com, Pulpit Resource, and Fear of the Other: No Fear in Love, both published by Abingdon Press.
KJV Names of God Bible...
November 04, 2014
Study Bible for Boys-KJV
March 15, 2016
CSB Baker Illustrated Study...
Baker Publishing Group
November 06, 2018
Study Bible-NIV-Personal Size
October 05, 2011
NKJV, Unapologetic Study...
November 07, 2017
Study Bible-ESV-Personal Size
January 07, 2011