Preparing for Marriage Leader's Guide
- Buy 10+ and save 30%
- Buy 20+ and save 40%
- Bethany House Publishers
- Publication Date
- 8.9” x 6.0” x 9.0”
Point Them in the Right Direction Before They Walk Down the Aisle
Married couples begin their lives together with a vow of lifelong love and devotion . . . but many walk down the aisle unaware of all that promise entails. Now you can help engaged couples make their vows with open eyes and hearts, fully prepared for the hard and rewarding work of building a strong and lasting Christian marriage.
Created by FamilyLife, one of America's leading marriage and family ministries, Preparing for Marriage is a dynamic, comprehensive premarital education program designed to lay the foundation for biblical, fulfilling marriage. As a supplement to Preparing for Marriage, the Preparing for Marriage Leader's Guide is an invaluable tool for pastors, premarital counselors, mentor couples, and small group leaders. Inside is everything you need to help engaged couples establish a lasting relationship built on an unshakable foundation: Jesus Christ.
The Preparing for Marriage Leader's Guide will help you:
· Counsel an engaged couple or lead a small-group study for couples
· Share God's unique blueprints for marriage and the home
· Help couples discern God's will for their relationship
· Provide practical guidance on finances, responsibilities, and intimacy
· Evaluate a couple's readiness for marriage after counseling
· Create a mentoring couples program and develop mentoring relationships
· Build healthy, Christ-centered marriages in the Church
Dennis Rainey, Author
Dennis Rainey, Editor
Preparing for Marriage
April 15, 2010
Moments Together for Couples
February 12, 2014
The Art of Parenting
August 21, 2018
So You're about to Be a...
August 12, 2003
8 Important Money Decisions...
January 01, 2013
We Still Do
November 02, 2008