- Buy 20+ and save 40%
- Chosen Books
- Publication Date
- 0.0” x 8.5” x 11.0”
Boots-on-the-Ground Help for
In this fortifying ten-week study full of honesty, humor and keen insight, bestselling authors Bill and Beni Johnson give keys to successful parenting in God's Kingdom. Addressing many of the pressing issues parents face today, Bill and Beni are helping parents raise their children as giant-killers who will step into their divine destinies with courage, uniquely positioned to represent God in the earth.
Ideal for small groups, Bible studies and church classes, this leader's guide features everything you need to facilitate dynamic group sessions.
Here are the practical tools, Kingdom concepts and wisdom you need to raise giant-killers--children empowered to make a difference, not only in their lives but in the world.
This Leader's Guide features
· ideas for several ways to organize a Raising Giant-Killers study
· practical and personal preparation for leading a group study
· a checklist for leaders about to launch a small group
· a sample schedule for conducting a group meeting effectively
· session-by-session guides to follow in each meeting
· takeaways that highlight the main points of each video segment
· an optional eleventh session to offer as a group wrap-up activity
· a list of questions and answers from the bonus Q&A video
· a group syllabus for leaders to fill in and hand out to every participant
Bill and Beni Johnson are the senior leaders of Bethel Church in Redding, California, as well as bestselling authors and international speakers. Together they serve a growing number of churches through an apostolic network that crosses denominational lines, partnering for revival. Their three children are married and all serve with their spouses in full-time ministry. Find out more at www.bjm.org and www.benij.org.
Bill Johnson, Author
Beni Johnson, Author
December 04, 2018
Money and the Prosperous Soul
Stephen K. De Silva
September 01, 2010
The Healing Breakthrough
May 03, 2016
Power for Life
September 06, 2011
The Way of Life Leader's Guide
July 16, 2019
Harbinger of Hope
August 28, 2018