Snip & Tell Bible Stories
- Group Publishing (CO)
- Publication Date
- 10.92” x 8.49” x 0.33”
Your children will watch in awe as Bible stories literally unfold before their very eyes. Each Bible story has a pattern for you to fold and cut as you tell the story.
Discussion questions about the story allow you to get the children involved--by having younger children help tell the story if they know it--or having older children help cut and fold the patterns.
The figures you create are key parts of the story, such as...
- The snake, the tree, and the fruit from the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3);
- Moses in the basket (Exodus 1-2:10);
- Samson and his hair--which you cut off (Judges 16);
- The lion from Daniel and the lions' den (Daniel 6);
- A string of wise men (Matthew 2:1-12);
- Jairus' daughter sitting up in bed (Mark 5:21-43);
- The fish from when Jesus fed 5,000 people (John 6:1-13);
- And more stories from both the New and Old Testaments
Patterns are reproducible--to let you practice cutting and telling the story ahead of time--and patterns are easy to follow. The solid lines show you where to cut, while the dotted lines show you where to fold.
Make your storytelling come alive... with Snip-And-Tell Bible Stories.
Karyn Henley, Author
Haddon W. Robinson
March 18, 2014
The Drama of Scripture
Craig G. Bartholomew
July 15, 2014
July 01, 1992
R C Sproul Legacy...
R C SPROUL
February 07, 2018
God's Very Good Idea
September 01, 2017
Calm My Anxious Heart
June 29, 2007