- Buy 10+ and save 30%
- Buy 20+ and save 40%
- Northfield Publishing
- Publication Date
- 8.4” x 5.5” x 0.6”
Struggling to connect with your teen?
Never before has raising teens been so perplexing. If you are wondering what on earth you're doing wrong, you're not alone. But there is hope. By learning to meaningfully express love amid your teen's many changes, you can stay connected, maintain influence, and help them grow into a healthy adult.
Dr. Gary Chapman will help you:
- Understand today's teenagers
- Identify your teen's primary love language
- Discover how to best express love to your teen
- Address your teen's need for independence and responsibility
- Respond with love and wisdom when your teen fails
Raising teens is tough, but with Dr. Chapman's expert advice and practical examples, you can do it--and do it well.
Includes a love language profile for teens
October 20, 2015
100 Words of Affirmation...
October 01, 2019
Switch On Your Brain Every Day
Dr Caroline Leaf
October 16, 2018
The 5 Love Languages
Gary Dr Chapman
January 01, 2015
Girl, Wash Your Face
February 06, 2018
November 13, 2018