- Buy 10+ and save 30%
- Buy 20+ and save 40%
- Northfield Publishing
- Publication Date
- 7.96” x 5.38” x 0.48”
Most people spend far more time in preparation for their vocation than they do in preparation for marriage.
With more than 35 years of experience counseling couples, Gary has found that most marriages suffer due to a lack of preparation and a failure to learn to work together as intimate teammates.
So he put together this practical little book, packed with wisdom and tips that will help many develop the loving, supportive, and mutually beneficial marriage they envision, such as:
- What the adequate foundation for a successful marriage truly is
- What to expect about the roles and influence of extended family
- How to solve disagreements without arguing
- How to talk through issues like money, sex, chores, and more
- Why couples must learn how to apologize and forgive
Ideal for newly married couples and those considering marriage, the material lends itself to heart-felt, revealing, and critical conversations for relational success.
Read this book and you ll be prepared for not surprised by the challenges of marriage.
Bonus features include:
- Book suggestions and an interactive websites to enhance the couples experience
- Talking it Over questions and suggestions to jumpstart conversations over each chapter
- Appendix on healthy dating relationships and an accompanying learning exercise
The Smart Stepfamily
Ron L. Deal
May 20, 2014
September 05, 2017
The 5 Love Languages
Gary Dr Chapman
January 01, 2015
5 Lenguajes de Amor, Los...
August 01, 2017
The 5 Languages of...
January 01, 2019
100 Ways to Love Your Husband
October 01, 2019