What Matters Most - Bible Study Book
A Study of Philippians
- Lifeway Church Resources
- Publication Date
- 9.4” x 6.9” x 0.6”
The world has always been full of trials, disappointments, temptations, fractured friendships, and financial hardships. Yet Paul's letter to the Philippians claims we can discover contentment and joy in the midst of it all by prioritizing what matters most--Christ.
Over 7 sessions, study the ever-relevant Letter of Philippians to deepen your relationship with Jesus, turn your worries into worship, and develop gospel-centered tools for navigating relational conflict and thriving in Christian love.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Seven interactive teaching videos, approximately 25-30 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Verse-by-verse study for comprehension and application
- Learn to live in joy despite your circumstances.
- Unearth the secret of contentment--knowing Christ.
- Banish anxiety by implementing biblical practices to rest in the peace of Christ.
- Prioritize the Lord above all else.
- Develop gospel-centered tools to navigate relational conflict.
Karen Ehman, Author
Basil of Caesarea
March 15, 2014
Keep Showing Up
February 26, 2019
Settle My Soul
March 26, 2019
Twelve More Women of the Bible
December 06, 2016
October 20, 2015
The Essential Tozer Collection
A. W. Tozer
August 01, 2017